Hello, I am trying to use sambanova for inference as part of a customer facing app. There are several blockers however:
I cannot find a way to get warnings when my credit runs low (e.g. I want to get emails when it goes below $20)
I cannot find a way to auto top-up.
Credits only last 6 months, unlike most other platforms which offer no expiration date.
Sambanova is a great inference platform, and it would be awesome if the credit management system could be professionalized!
Hii @kienman ,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We acknowledge your concern and have noted it for review. Our team will look into this, and we will get back to you with an update.
Thank you.
Coby
May 11, 2026, 3:42am
3
@kienman We will definitely submit these enhancements .
@virendra.jopale create a 3 support cases 1 for each enhancement and submit 3 product feedback ideas.
for the warning email
auto top off
Pre paid dev credits should not expire.-Coby
-Coby
Hi @kienman ,
We wanted to share an update on all three points you raised:
Low credit warning emails — This is actively being worked on. We’ll share more once it’s ready.
Auto top-up — This is currently being built. We’ll share more details once it’s ready.
Credit expiry — Prepaid credit expiration has been extended.
Thanks for your patience.